Tuesday 13 November 2012

Kukee Jewellery! ♡

So I recently stumbled upon an absolute gem of a website, a handmade jewellery company called Kukee

This is a UK based website that sells some gorgeous pieces for a ridiculously good price!  I'm a huge fan of high street jewellery however places like Topshop charge so much for their stuff and realistically I'm not going to splash out £10 on a ring!

This is why I was so thrilled to find a website that sells such lovely stuff, but also charge within my price range! :)

My whole order in total came to under £30 which to me is an absolute bargain considering how much stuff I picked up!









The quality of the jewellery is amazing for the price, and everything came wrapped in lovely pink tissue  paper.  (i'm a sucker for pretty packaging)

I'd definitely recommend this website because of its great quality, fast shipping and really unique pieces and I will definitely be ordering again!

Lots of love, Immi Sarah 

17 comments:

  1. Those are really cool and the price is a great advantage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cross necklace & triangle ring :)
    Rachelle x
    inspiredbytheretired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything spiky/studded and slightly grungy I'm sold, love what you picked x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh woah! I just spent 20 minutes browsing through this website and wanted everything! Love that its a lot cheaper than other places too! Love the studded bracelet you bought. If you have a spare few minutes feel free to pop by my blog too :-)
    Lianne x
    rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cool! Just checked out the website and am totally impressed by the prices. Definitely will be shopping there in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've recently discovered Kukee and their stuff is great and affordable! Love the cross necklace :)

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so awesome, and that price I can't believe it!!!

    Please check out my latest post if you have a few moments to spare :)

    Helen

    x

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just followed your blog, follow mine please?xx

    http://demigeorgia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never herd of Kukee before, but you've got yourself some amazing stuff there, I'll definitely be checking it out!xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it, just what i'd buy, love your style!x

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i adore the stuff on this site, you picked up some really nice pieces.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cross necklace so much xx

    whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the jewellery!
    P.S.: Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Everything is amazing. Nice blog! Followed!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great jewelry! :)

    abfashionlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete