Saturday 17 November 2012

What she bought... ♡

Okay before I even get into what I bought, i'd like for you to take a minute to appreciate the tackyness of my nails... Can't go wrong with some cheeky glitter!

So I picked up a few things...
Primark studded flats £10
Primark studded clutch £6
Primark argan oil £2 (i think)
River island bobble hat £12
Aussie 3 minute miracle deep conditioner (Was under £2, can't really remember!)

Can you tell i'm fond of Primark?..and studs? I'm trying to restrict my shopping these days as I should be saving up for December, as it is a very expensive time seeing as it's christmas AND my 18th but every month my paycheck comes in I get this little voice in my head telling me that I NEED more shoes or need more makeup.. In reality I have enough to sink a ship.




Lots of love,



16 comments:

  1. very cool nails :) I feel like tacky is making a come-back! hahah

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the American flag hat is too cute :')

    thediaryofapetitegirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. your nails look soo nice! have you tried the argan oil yet? i use it and love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats such a nice hat!

    http://mimsmake-up.blogspot.co.uk xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your nails, definitely can't go wrong with glitter!
    I need one of those hats too!
    Following you, feel free to have a look at mine too
    www.allywearoutyourvision.blogspot.com
    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow i LOVE your nails:)) and ah, why can't we have a primark here... i'm obsessed with the clothes there:) lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant believe i am only just finding your b;log! Its so lovely :)
    That bobble hat is so cute and i am kinda tempted to get that clutch!
    You have a great sense of style clearly seeing as i want all of the above haha!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the hat, love the nails!!!! I'm following you now, would you mind checking out my latest blog and let me know what you think?

    J xx

    www.thepulseoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think your nails are tacky at all - love the glitter! I have the same shopping problem - don't we all? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that beanie and the loafers!
    Great blog you have, check mine if you like.

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the shoes! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous nails! and I have to try the Primark hair oil :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey dear:) I just added myself to your followers, and I would love if you could follow back maybe?? Also I’ll just leave the link to a RobertRose Necklace Giveaway  I’m having right now, in case you’re interested!

    See you there, and thanks so much beautiful!
    Xo, Emily

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, your nails are gorgeous! So pretty :) xxx

    ReplyDelete